Hope your week is going well – and that you’re enjoying the healthy smoothies and the ‘not so boring’ porridge recipes 😉
Today I’m sharing with you my longing to summer and the strawberry season. You don’t have to spend a fortune on organic fruit though, you can buy them frozen for much cheaper and possibly packed with more vitamins as well as they don’t necessarily have to travel the world to get on your plate. Try online or I know that Planet Organic, As Nature Intended or Whole Foods definitely store them.
Breakfast for champions 8.
Berry Chia Pudding
- 150ml of unsweetened organic almond milk
- handful of organic mixed berries (or frozen berries – leave them in the fridge overnight so they won’t be that cold first thing in the morning)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- optional any booster: maca powder, raw cacao powder
- handful of walnuts
- organic toasted coconut flakes
- organic raspberries (or any other berries to dress)
Put all ingredients (except the coconut flakes and extra raspberries) and blend until smooth. Dress and enjoy! Have an amazing day! Hopefully the sun will shine on you today, but even if it isn’t, this bowl of healthy goodness will defo make you shine brighter 😉