Let’s start Thursday morning with a healthy kick – another green smoothie for you all. This one is perfect especially if you’re having it after your exercise, in which case I would also recommend you to add a scoop of vegetarian protein powder to it (Pulsin, Sun Warrior, Purple Balance – just to mention a few options).
Keep warm and enjoy the blending 😀
Breakfast for champions 9.
- 1 small or half a big organic banana
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- 150ml of organic unsweetened almond/coconut milk
- 2 big handfuls of organic baby spinach leaves
- handful of walnuts
- 1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
- blueberries and cinnamon to dress
Blend the almond milk and spinach first – then add all other ingredients and blend again until smooth. Dress with blueberries (or any of your favourite berries) and sprinkle over some cinnamon.
Hope you’ll enjoy it!