Happy Pancake Day 2016! It’s my great pleasure to share this super easy and super yummy recipe with you all.
- 4 organic ripe bananas
- 4 organic free range eggs
- 80gr of brown rice flour
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
- 2 tbsp organic raw coconut oil
- (Invite friends around)
- Mash the bananas with a fork and add the eggs, cinnamon and coconut oil. (make sure the coconut oil is liquid so if you need to, warm it up a little bit)
- Mix them in a food processor or use a hand mixer.
- Add the rice flour and mix again thoroughly, then leave it to rest for for 10 minutes
- After the 10 minutes, blend the mixture throughly again and your pancakes are ready to be fried.
- Use your pancake pan to fry them, fry both sides for a few minutes. This mixture is so amazing, you won’t need any extra oil – it just won’t stick and will be super easy to flip as well.
- Enjoy your pancakes with organic berries, and any other topping you like – and make sure you share it with your friends. 😉